My day (:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'd rather have a decent life, enough respect for myself to not brag about being "bricked out" in a tiny, sweaty, truck. You're also wrong because there is a max to how many packages they can "brick you out" with. Do you really think dispatch would say to themselves hmm this one drives a 1200 lets "brick em" with 900 packages? This is just SIMPLE COMMON SENSE PARTNER.
Actually there is no limit on how many packages they put into a truck. I see it every day dude for the last 16 years. Whoever told you that story is lying to ya dude. Whats the difference in being bricked out in a 700 versus a 1000 or 1200? Id say about 200 to 300 boxes= Extra 2 hours of work. Nobody brags about being bricked out, trust me on that 1. Whole idea on this job is to deliver the least amount of stops and the least amount of packages. The only ones who brag about being bricked out are the retards who feel like they have to play macho man every day for some idiotic reason lol.

k21202225

I could never understand these drivers that wanted a bigger truck. That only leads to one thing. When I went from a P-800 to a P-700 I was a happy camper. They didn't want to do it but I convinced then I would get it to work. Going from a P-800 high step-up stiff clutch piece of crap with a bazillion miles on it to a low riding smooth clutching, power steering truck was a no brainer.
You lost a foot, and got a newer truck. Congrats.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I actually had a stop about a month ago, all in 1 truck mind you that had 3,750 Iphones in it. Of course 2 other guys met me there to scan and deliver them all, just making a point they can put whatever amount of boxes in any truck that they want as long as it fits, its getting stuffed in there.

k21202225

I actually had a stop about a month ago, all in 1 truck mind you that had 3,750 Iphones in it. Of course 2 other guys met me there to scan and deliver them all, just making a point they can put whatever amount of boxes in any truck that they want as long as it fits, its getting stuffed in there.
Just out of curiosity who needed 3,750 Iphones...?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
13.jpg
393 pieces in a 700 couple peaks ago. Like i said they dont care dude, if it fits its going in there lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Just out of curiosity who needed 3,750 Iphones...?
Couple of dudes who are resellers. Pretty crazy i know. All i wanna know is who put up the mad cash flow to these guys to get them all, thats all im sayin dude lol. Send some extra money over to Jump's house, im married, I SURE COULD USE IT lmfao

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
In the center I work at when you get assigned a route, there is a car that is assigned to that route as well. 300 packages in a short bus doesn't seem like it's "where its at". To each their own though. If they think you like that, soon you'll be "going out" with 700 in a p57. You might :censored2: your pants with excitement, BrownSlave.
What in the hell are you talking about?

All I'm saying is the same thing everyone else here has told you. Those loads aren't bad at all compared to what some of us put up with daily.

My p57 runs normally have about 60-70 stops and maybe 100 packages. That's what I mean by that's where it's at.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
What in the hell are you talking about?

All I'm saying is the same thing everyone else here has told you. Those loads aren't bad at all compared to what some of us put up with daily.

My p57 runs normally have about 60-70 stops and maybe 100 packages. That's what I mean by that's where it's at.
Is that a air run??

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
peaktime -- in 1 week---my 7 and 8 section come off me, the 70 plus stops and 150 plus pieces are brought out to a 5pm meet point..I hate everything and everyone