My Doctor Told Me Today I Should Quit This Company

A

anonymous6

I went in today to get a more comprehensive physical.

My doctor has been warning me for years about my hypertension and today she told me i should seriously consider quitting this job to save my life.

She's pretty good looking. i told her that i couldn't afford to quit unless I found a doctor or someone to support me.

what do you think? should I ask her out?

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
She's pretty good looking. i told her that i couldn't afford to quit unless I found a doctor or someone to support me.

hahahahahahahahahahaha. OMG....this was PRICELESS! I say GO FOR IT!! If she doesn't have a ring on that finger, all you risk is rejection. I work in a professional field and I can tell you she might be uncomfortable treating you if she rejects your overture but she's also a professional, so she'll deal :). If it makes you feel any better, I asked a woman out I met in my college library! Good luck and please, do let us know what happens. -Rocky

Edit: If you've got hypertension from working for a company, yeah, its time to get out. No doubt whatsoever. Pay a fortune for your health insurance elsewhere if you must but get OUT!!!

Last edited:

whiskey

I went in today to get a more comprehensive physical.

My doctor has been warning me for years about my hypertension and today she told me i should seriously consider quitting this job to save my life.

Yes, if you have good skills. Like computer hacking skills, numchuk skills, bowhunting skills......

over9five

Staff member
Definitely ask her out. You could end up with a doctor GF!!! You wouldn't have to work, she'd give you money to be her boytoy!

A

anonymous6

She's probably on a doctor forum right now talking about the hunk in brown thats her patient. Go for it. :happy-very:

i always go ther in my browns even if i'm on vacation like I am now.

I won't sleep at all tonight. she smiled and laughed at my jokes. I'm halfway home to early retirement.

D

Dis-organized Labor

I went in today to get a more comprehensive
physical.

:whew:Did you "connect" during the PSA Check?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My doctor is the same as scratch's and he said I should bring him a bottle of McCallan Cask strength Scotch the next time I come to see him.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...

Did this thought cross your mind after she examined you for a hernia? I think it's part of the exam where she touches your nut sack and asks you to cough.

When she smiled and laughed at your jokes, was she still "holding " onto you?

A

anonymous6

Did this thought cross your mind after she examined you for a hernia? I think it's part of the exam where she touches your nut sack and asks you to cough.

When she smiled and laughed at your jokes, was she still "holding " onto you?

that's just cruel.

i'll be laughing soon from her condo in the bahamas

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My doctor is the same as scratch's and he said I should bring him a bottle of McCallan Cask strength Scotch the next time I come to see him.

LOL, I went backpacking with Doc last weekend and we had a nightcap of McCallan. Thats a hell of a copay if you go the Cask strength route. He really likes the 25 year old McCallan, a little out of my budget.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I would hate to be on the opposite end of the needle if the date didn't go right!! Tell her to up the atteneroll 25 mg & be on your way!!:happy2: