My Doctor Told Me Today I Should Quit This Company

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by anonymous6, Nov 23, 2009.

1. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

I went in today to get a more comprehensive physical.

My doctor has been warning me for years about my hypertension and today she told me i should seriously consider quitting this job to save my life.

She's pretty good looking. i told her that i couldn't afford to quit unless I found a doctor or someone to support me.

what do you think? should I ask her out?
  2. RockyRogue

RockyRogue Agent of Change

hahahahahahahahahahaha. OMG....this was PRICELESS! I say GO FOR IT!! If she doesn't have a ring on that finger, all you risk is rejection. I work in a professional field and I can tell you she might be uncomfortable treating you if she rejects your overture but she's also a professional, so she'll deal :). If it makes you feel any better, I asked a woman out I met in my college library! Good luck and please, do let us know what happens. -Rocky

Edit: If you've got hypertension from working for a company, yeah, its time to get out. No doubt whatsoever. Pay a fortune for your health insurance elsewhere if you must but get OUT!!!
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  3. Kraetos

Kraetos Preload, Loader

I'd quit the company in a heart beat if they'd just give my soul back.
  4. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

Ask her out!! Ask her out!!
  5. Bad Gas!

Bad Gas! Active Member

I think she was the cause of your high blood pressure....and she made your temperature rise!
  6. whiskey

whiskey New Member

Yes, if you have good skills. Like computer hacking skills, numchuk skills, bowhunting skills......
  7. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

Definitely ask her out. You could end up with a doctor GF!!! You wouldn't have to work, she'd give you money to be her boytoy!
  8. tieguy

tieguy Banned

She's probably on a doctor forum right now talking about the hunk in brown thats her patient. Go for it. :happy-very:
  9. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

i always go ther in my browns even if i'm on vacation like I am now.

I won't sleep at all tonight. she smiled and laughed at my jokes. I'm halfway home to early retirement.
  11. Bubblehead

Bubblehead My Senior Picture

That sounds like my "Step Brother".
  12. Napolean Dynamite Rules!!!
  13. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

My doctor is the same as scratch's and he said I should bring him a bottle of McCallan Cask strength Scotch the next time I come to see him.
  14. EmerCond421

EmerCond421 Member

I say go for've got nothing to lose. Live your life with NO regrets !!

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

Did this thought cross your mind after she examined you for a hernia? I think it's part of the exam where she touches your nut sack and asks you to cough.

When she smiled and laughed at your jokes, was she still "holding " onto you?
  16. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

that's just cruel.

i'll be laughing soon from her condo in the bahamas
  17. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

LOL, I went backpacking with Doc last weekend and we had a nightcap of McCallan. Thats a hell of a copay if you go the Cask strength route. He really likes the 25 year old McCallan, a little out of my budget.
  18. grgrcr88

grgrcr88 No It's not green grocer!

If you are ruled unfit for duty due to Hypertension you can collect disability, and date the doc!!
  19. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

i'll have to look into that.

i called her a couple hrs ago and asked her out and she said "maybe"
  20. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

I would hate to be on the opposite end of the needle if the date didn't go right!! Tell her to up the atteneroll 25 mg & be on your way!!:happy2: