My doorbell rang at 7:37 this morning...

Packmule

In my neighborhoods, I've seen packages from FedEx ground already on doorsteps while I'm delivering air.
Then again, they don't have to wait for air to be brought in and sorted in the AM either.

My route is split in half and the route I do during peak, I've seen 4 FedEx "employees" delivering.
One air, Two ground, and a Home Delivery driver :slap:
I was gonna say at 7:30 in the morning around here they are just getting around to explaining today's excuse for late air.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Friendly with the USPS guys on my route. They're going in at 6am to do package runs and coming back to run their regular routes.

My personal carrier was at my house per my wife at 730. Just after I left for work and I live WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out in the boonies.

browner89

I think this is just for peak. I actually called the local post office and talked to a real live person. I checked a tracking website about a package, and it was delivered by USPS at 7:30am. I asked the guy if he actually wanted me to believe they are out working at that time. He said yes, they are going out early with packages, then coming back in and delivering their regular mail route.

Nah, for me the change happened awhile ago, long before peak.