My first day as a Helper/Coordinator.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
So I started today as a dreaded seasonal helper/coordinator...had a blast. I thrive on chaos so I felt right at home lol.
I know several of the drivers from my days in business, I know lots of the names on the driver helper call lists too. Looking forward to tomorrow, got a great group of folks in that office.
Its a nice change of pace.
Change of pace from what might I ask?

jaker

trolling
I didnt know helper coordinator was a off the street job

That's got to suck you know nothing about ups and you have to deal with drivers , now it makes since that the one we have is a snitch and kiss behind

I remember hearing last year that the Helper coordinator was sent a text message that her services were no longer required after Peak was over. Not even a thank you or a job well done.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I remember hearing last year that the Helper coordinator was sent a text message that her services were no longer required after Peak was over. Not even a thank you or a job well done.
Lol yeah that sounds like ups. What did she expect....a permanent job or a party? Look what ups does to some of these helpers...oh you're hired, here's a uniform...now go sit home waiting for us to call you...and they don't call.

Mandarin

I didnt know helper coordinator was a off the street job

That's got to suck you know nothing about ups and you have to deal with drivers , now it makes since that the one we have is a snitch and kiss behind
Naw its fun to watch the people bitch at each other lol. Ive known about 10 of the drivers for years so they know im ok. They also know I can call their friends/family for work. As for the rest i treat everyone with respect, until they :censored2: on me, then its whatever they want it to be. Kinda like life in general right?