My Frontline Payout was ?

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by franknitty, Jul 30, 2012.

1. franknitty

franknitty Member

$212.00 ! And my manager was nice enough to go out and purchase with her own money ice cream cups for the group ! OMG ! Morale is going through the roof now ! LMBO !
  2. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

Be happy you have a job!! God Bless Fred Smith for everything he does for us!! You know, there are starving people in Africa who would kill to have your wonderful career!! Costco hot dogs, pizza parties, and station BBQs are just one of the thousands of ways this company shows you they CARE, and you criticize them!! Just drink your Kool-Aid and be HAPPY!!
  3. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

Hey!! YOU GOT ICE CREAM???!!!
  4. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Nope, just the cups... it was BYO ice cream to fill the cups...

Maybe they had to sell back 2 weeks of vacation to get ice cream...just
  6. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Hey! You got ice cream cups!
  7. Way less than 200 bucks here. A cooler full of Cokes and icecream were waiting for us when we got in on Friday though! Such a smart way to stay hydrated in the damn 110 degree heat in July. Thanks for the cola and icecream FedEx!
  8. Btw it was real Coca Cola... None of that knock off brand stuff. It was the real deal. Things are looking up for us!
  9. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

~$180 here. I'm one of the lower class dudes that will never, ever, make what the 20 yr. dudes make.
  10. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

Guess I got lucky.. ;) over 200 and I'm P/T normal vacation week yields me $140 isn't that nice...
  11. Mr. 7

Mr. 7 The monkey on the left.

That's weird.
    I've been FT my whole 6 yr. life and made less than you.
    It must be b/c I'm in a "lower living expense" area.