My hands are clean!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I don't wear gloves in the summer and made the mistake of taking my lunch one day a couple of weeks ago in a dusty dirt lot with the bulkhead and rear door open so the back of my truck is coated with 1/4 inch of dust which has been making every package dirty.

Today I got sick of my hands being black no matter how many times I wash them and took my wife's foot file from her self-pedicure kit and filed the hell out of my hands. I got the dead skin and calluses off which also took all the dirty skin off too. I slapped some hand cream on and I almost have normal hands again.

214s6qq.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Reminds me of the scene in Jaws where Quint grabs Mr. Hooper's hands and says "you've been counting money your whole life".

I like the calluses and the lines. My hands tell my story.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
How do you wear gloves in the 90 degree humid weather? I end up with smelly hand soup if I try.

Sent from my 28 year old brown truck

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Mine look ok because I spent all day yesterday in the pool. When the hands get all wrinkled the dead skin comes off easy.

UPSDDRONE

I don't wear gloves in the summer and made the mistake of taking my lunch one day a couple of weeks ago in a dusty dirt lot with the bulkhead and rear door open so the back of my truck is coated with 1/4 inch of dust which has been making every package dirty.

Today I got sick of my hands being black no matter how many times I wash them and took my wife's foot file from her self-pedicure kit and filed the hell out of my hands. I got the dead skin and calluses off which also took all the dirty skin off too. I slapped some hand cream on and I almost have normal hands again.

214s6qq.jpg