My Hat Goes Off To All The Veteran Drivers.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I truly envy the old timers that go on vacation for a month. Great motivational tool as I love to travel.

A month???? We get six weeks, seven Option Days, and one Personal Day. I'm going to Destin, Florida the week before Thanksgiving to let my body heal up for the rest of Peak Season.

ManInBrown

May seem that way, but I have to be honest I worked maybe about 10 jobs in my lifetime (I'm 24 yrs old) and I think the longest I've stayed at job was 2 years. You have guys here (including you maybe) whose been doing this for 10, 15, 20+ years. That's dedication I must say.
Because it's not a job. UPS driver is a career

ManInBrown

I know we all come on here to piss and moan. I honestly love my job. Hate the sups and all the BS. Hate the ridiculous dispatches. But love the job. Love the pay. And love the bennies

BrownThunder

I know we all come on here to piss and moan. I honestly love my job. Hate the sups and all the BS. Hate the ridiculous dispatches. But love the job. Love the pay. And love the bennies

I feel you on that. Aside from going into feeders, I don't want to work another job again. Feels good when you've found the right career to settle down with and ride into your golden years