My least favorite thing about being a UPS driver

Cementups

Box Monkey
That's how I empty my trash bin.

They stopped putting trash bins in some of our package cars because we were losing the whole trash can out the door on the 1 mile bridge across the river. People were forgetting to put the little retainer clips down that hold the can in and the can would lift out of the truck and ........buh-bye!!!

Indecisi0n

They stopped putting trash bins in some of our package cars because we were losing the whole trash can out the door on the 1 mile bridge across the river. People were forgetting to put the little retainer clips down that hold the can in and the can would lift out of the truck and ........buh-bye!!!
We use our tire chains to keep them in.

8 Hour Day

Having an incompetent dispatcher. These days I don't even think he's incompetent, more like a saboteur or deaf.
I think ours is just overworked to be able to do a competent job. When it's busy, he has nearly 100 routes to manage. The stupidity that results is worthy of reward.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

How regional is buh-bye?

Never heard it anywhere except here.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
i don't have least favorite things about being a UPS driver anymore. ( oh, that's right . i never was one. i forgot )

now it's my hobby listening to all the complaints now that i'm done .

haters hate. it just amuses me. i collected another pension check today. direct deposit.

L

Littlearrowdown

Missing my kids sports, school activities, and microwaving my dinner. With that being said, my wife and kids love all the money that dad makes.

Savvy412

My least favorite thing? Hmm, well theres a few. But mostly its hearing women complain when im out delivering. Its always older ladies, freaking out about either the package or thinking im going 50mph when im really doing 15 or 20mph, thats what i dislike, lol.

...And Coming back to work after a 1 week vacation.

I HATE THAT! ill hear ..SLOWWWW DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.. i look and im going 23 in a 25..like wtf?

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1456889576.041646.jpg
seeing this daily is my least favorite part...or being asked if I'm working hard when there's sweat leaking from my head

JL 0513

Bad weather has to be at the top of the list.

Nothing worse than torrential rain all day where it's like you went swimming in your uniform. The other being sent out during a blizzard.