My legs are done

snarts

25 boxes off the back of the truck lifted barehanded because no hand truck, up 3 flights of stairs cause no elevator to some Chinese guys apartment turned toy shop.

What the :censored2:? I better get my ass employed as a package handler once this season is done or I'm going to shove my bulked up right leg into someone's ass.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
25 boxes off the back of the truck lifted barehanded because no hand truck, up 3 flights of stairs cause no elevator to some Chinese guys apartment turned toy shop.

What the :censored2:? I better get my ass employed as a package handler once this season is done or I'm going to shove my bulked up right leg into someone's ass.

Poor, sweet baby.

Maybe mommy will kiss the hurt away.

Box Ox

That'd be rough for any seasonal with only 1 strong arm to work with.

gallery_25786_6789_45357.png

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

1) You were hired as seasonal help.
2) You were told their would be physical work.
3) There is NO chance you will be kept after peak.
4) Any promise of future employment by anyone was a lie.

Every driver can tell you a crappy delivery story, daily !!!
If you want to work inside, you need to apply from January to August so you can stay long term.

PT Car Washer

If you want to work inside, you need to apply from January to August so you can stay long term.
And with your driving qualification you would have a chance at Saturday air driving. Then this summer vacation coverage. Hang in there.

Overpaid Union Thug

UPS does not lie!

Wait.................nevermind.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
He started a bunch of other whining threads so hard to tell what he is really doing.

I can deal with newbies asking legitimate questions.

I get really tired of newbies asking questions that can be answered by searching.

I can not tolerate whining. Period.

Try doing this job all year long. Your only here for 4 weeks. Come back and see us after you've been here a year or two

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

After you spend almost 2hrs hauling 18 boxes of legal paper without a cart, up to the 5th floor of a new pretentious lawyer's office, in the summer while the temp is hovering around the high 90's, then I would be glad to feel sorry for you. Until then, wait on the ground floor while I get my loader to bring her big girl pants for you to try on.