My legs are done

rod

Retired 22 years
Hahahahha drivers complain from their first day til their last day. Just close your eyes and pick any thread 99% are employees complaining about their jobs.

What do you expect? Its an internet forum about the working people of UPS and FedEx. :-) If you want nothing but sunshine and lollypops I suggest you hang out at some religious forum where the posts are more about peace, love and forgiveness.

turbostixxx

Brown Santa
What do you expect? Its an internet forum about the working people of UPS and FedEx. :-) If you want nothing but sunshine and lollypops I suggest you hang out at some religious forum where the posts are more about peace, love and forgiveness.
Westboro Baptist Church has the best website for these items!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Westboro isn't a religion---its a cult.

remember-jonestown-small-jpg.jpg

ibleedbrown

Cut the guy some slack, I'm sure your first 3 days weren't all sunshine and rainbows back in the days when guys delivered on horses lol.

rod

Retired 22 years
Cut the guy some slack, I'm sure your first 3 days weren't all sunshine and rainbows back in the days when guys delivered on horses lol.

I was just warning him this isn't the site to go to if he's looking for hugs and kisses and pats on the back. My first 3 days weren't all bad-----it was the next 29 years, 11 months and 27 days that sucked.

GHerbo

Aye do you deliver in Chicago,IL I just figured because of you username being Michael Jordan's number lol