My luck is incredible !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I cannot believe how lucky I am. You other members should be so lucky.

Just about everytime I come to the Browncafe I am the 999,999th visitor and I have won a prize. What are the odds of doing this more than just once in your lifetime?

I must have a good aura around me. Yes, I'm feeling special. I'm also feeling like lifting that phone and scheduling my Vegas trip while my luck level is so high. I've got my Enquirer Blue Dot workin' for me too.

I haven't "clicked" yet to see what prize I've won, but I'm sure it must be life-altering. If it turns out to be $$$$ beyond my wildest dreams, I may not be coming back to BC. I may need to do more schmoozing at the Country Club instead. Wish me more-luck !!!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I cannot believe how lucky I am. You other members should be so lucky.

Just about everytime I come to the Browncafe I am the 999,999th visitor and I have won a prize. What are the odds of doing this more than just once in your lifetime?

Yeah Moreluck, you are lucky. We have a special prize door and all you have to do is pick Door#1,2, or 3! I don't get that page when I log onto BC. I have got it dozens of times on other sites though! I am also lucky whenever I check my E-mail. Several times a week, I will win two million bucks in a UK Lottery that I haven't even entered. All I have to do is e-mail them my credit card info or maybe some of my checking account info, then they will put the money straight into my account! What would be the odds of that?:happy2: