My management team is feverishly working on your issue.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
This is what I tell customers when they ask me about servixe failures.
When I have an issue this is how my management team responds. Good enough for me so is has to be good enough for the customer.

I love Peak!

Keeping stay at home moms satisfied since 1986

Cementups

Box Monkey
Wouldn't an OB/GYN be a better choice when dealing with servixe issues?

No, but maybe for your cervical issues.

A friend told me one day that her doctor prescribed for her to use a cervical pillow at night. I had to ask her, "How do you get a pillow all the way up there and why does it need to be so comfortable?" Turns out it's for your neck. Boy did I feel kind of dumb. LOL.

barnyard

KTM rider
We got caught up in our building today. Everything on the property was sorted and sent out for the 1st time since last week Wednesday. I got in at 1900 and was one of the last ones back.

Seems like things are settling down a little. Till next week anyways....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We got caught up in our building today. Everything on the property was sorted and sent out for the 1st time since last week Wednesday. I got in at 1900 and was one of the last ones back.

Seems like things are settling down a little. Till next week anyways....

Our preload is staring one hour later today and tomorrow than it did yesterday as it is supposed to be somewhat lighter. We are also all caught up.

FilingBluesFL

A friend told me one day that her doctor prescribed for her to use a cervical pillow at night. I had to ask her, "How do you get a pillow all the way up there and why does it need to be so comfortable?" Turns out it's for your neck. Boy did I feel kind of dumb. LOL.

My family was once out at a "fancy" restaurant. In between servings, they would serve a sorbet between courses.

So of course, my blonde sister asks, "What is the point of this? Is it dessert already?" To which my brother replies "It's a Sorbet, it's to cleanse your palate..."

To which she loudly replies "Why the hell do they care if my ass is clean or not? What does that have to do with this???"

The waitresses ran back in to the kitchen, and you could just hear them explode into laughter...

gingerkat

Maybe this thread should be reported for inappropriate usage of female anatomy, even though spelled wrong? lol Will OP report himself?

gingerkat

Perhaps my usage of d bag was reported incorrectly? Maybe it was a typo and I meant t bag? What a crazy world we live in!