My name's Hal, Hal Atosis

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Used to deliver 20 boxes of supplies once a month to this business. Would hand cart them in and put them in a back room. Same guy signed everytime. Once a month.

For some reason this month the supplies hve come two at a time everyday this week. I carry them in now which has allowed me to get a little closer to the guy who opens the locked storage room and signs for me.

His goddamned breathe neary knocked me down on Monday, and Tuesday, and Wednesday and, you guessed it, today.

Has anyone ever encountered something like this and said something or have you just let it go?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Used to deliver 20 boxes of supplies once a month to this business. Would hand cart them in and put them in a back room. Same guy signed everytime. Once a month.

For some reason this month the supplies hve come two at a time everyday this week. I carry them in now which has allowed me to get a little closer to the guy who opens the locked storage room and signs for me.

His goddamned breathe neary knocked me down on Monday, and Tuesday, and Wednesday and, you guessed it, today.

Has anyone ever encountered something like this and said something or have you just let it go?

I have a few dungtongues on my area that I feel like leaving mints taped to their boxes.