My new ride possibly next week.....

spif91

Any feeder brothers driven one or know anyone that has? Kenworth CNG. Automatic with a Cummins engine. Plenty of pulling power? I usually either pull trips or double 45's. Curious how it's gonna run out on the Interstate. #276021. We are getting 68 of them in. Any comments???

{Cool looking truck but the pics had to be removed from our public forum because they were reported for violating UPS policy prohibiting pictures taken inside a UPS facility.}

Last edited by a moderator:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Any feeder brothers driven one or know anyone that has? Kenworth CNG. Automatic with a Cummins engine. Plenty of pulling power? I usually either pull trips or double 45's. Curious how it's gonna run out on the Interstate. #276021. We are getting 68 of them in. Any comments???
Nice dude

spif91

We have several 267 268 and 269 Macs and Internationals including some LNG Mac's that have to be fueled off property. We have CNG on property for most off the pkg cars. supposedly most of our older tractors are going to Texas. What I've heard anyway.

VonDutch

Bite your tongue, Missy
I've driven the diesel stick version. They pull and ride nice. The biggest drawback is if you have to back up. The fairings interfere with rearward bus ability unless you readjust the mirrors.

Brown Now

Nice! Didn't know we were dabbling with CNG,just LNG. I drive a LNG tandem Mack Pinnacle. It's a great tractor. Heard we are getting KW LNG s soon. Supposed to be new body style as well. Had diesel KWs, but they were all taken away from us and shipped out west. They were T660s I believe. Looks like new ones like yours will be T680s.

wo88upsman

I am a extended center out of Mesquite. Mesquite has mostly LNG Kenworths but all exteded drivers get the old leftovers. Not complaing to bad my old Sterling will out run and out pull the LNG's anyway just dont look as nice!!!!