My new ride possibly next week.....

spif91

Hopefully if it's an automatic it downshifts to 11th before 50mph or good luck on the hills. The auto Mack's are terrible.

Sent using BrownCafe App
It down shifted at about 55. Not bad. Kinda nice to pull on the highway and at 30mph hit the resume cruise button and let it do its thing.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There are plans afoot to tax by use instead of fuel, due to falling consumption of fuels.

...which is ironic....on the one hand, they were telling us to conserve, and when we did they started losing money....folks who have converted to alternative fuels should not have to pay extra for choosing to go green....

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
...which is ironic....on the one hand, they were telling us to conserve, and when we did they started losing money....folks who have converted to alternative fuels should not have to pay extra for choosing to go green....

It's funny. Where I live there are HOV lanes. For years, people with hybrids could drive in the HOV lanes with only one passenger, so many more rushed out to buy them. Now they ended that. Back to minimum 3 people in cars.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
My meet guy, and a LOT of the drivers around him are having all kinds of problems with the Mack propane trucks. Maybe it's the cold, maybe it's just teething problems, but they are saying the will just stop running or run out of fuel, even when the tank says there is more left. My guy was saying his warning lights were coming on last night. Bummer for him. It was Friday, and he had 285 miles to drive home.