My, oh my!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Holy crap...gone for a few days and I come back and find I need to get my cherry popped on a new bulletin board...well...chit. Looks purdy though.:beafraid:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have no idea what I'm doing but I pledge to figure this thing out. I might ask for some help but damn it who doesn't need a little help from time too time. I love this site and I love you all. I'm a figure it out.
I feel ya man. I feel like a computer virgin over here.....but I'd rather muddle through.....I enjoy the venting and ball busting on here too much to just leave...lol.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I have no idea what I'm doing....

Yes.... you do.

You stand up to the company.... And hold them accountable.... to the agreement they signed.

You represent your fellow co-workers.... to the best of your ability.

The best part.... is the support you receive from your Local.

Umm.... that is what you meant.... right ?

Not just the change.... in the new "look" of the cafe ??

-Bug-

Yes.... you do.

You stand up to the company.... And hold them accountable.... to the agreement they signed.

You represent your fellow co-workers.... to the best of your ability.

The best part.... is the support you receive from your Local.

Umm.... that is what you meant.... right ?

Not just the change.... in the new "look" of the cafe ??

-Bug-
You are right about that Bug. I really do have the support of my local. Without DR it would have never went this good for me. It's like I'm his little brother I'm truly blessed. Actually I sent him a text last night thanking him for making me a Steward when he appointed me a while back. Having a great relationship with your local is a godsend.