My one year anniversary today and got my 1st OLCC

mjtrackman

Talk about luck! It was for the 10 hour D.O.T. violation. Was in two routes that monday, 2nd which is a bulk pickup route and the guy comes back and parks trucks all night. I was only scheduled to do the pups but when I got back a manager asked me to park until another drive made in. I punched out at 1950 and punched in for FO at 0547(scheduled at 0550) the next day...3 minutes...smh

Sent from device_name using BrownCafe App

mjtrackman

Lol..I'm a swing so we have to play Superman and do everything. My manager felt bad he had to give to me especially with my performance so far my first year with the company.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Lol..I'm a swing so we have to play Superman and do everything. My manager felt bad he had to give to me especially with my performance so far my first year with the company.

Don't worry. There will be more. Get used to it. I work with a guy who got three in one day.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Talk about luck! It was for the 10 hour D.O.T. violation. Was in two routes that monday, 2nd which is a bulk pickup route and the guy comes back and parks trucks all night. I was only scheduled to do the pups but when I got back a manager asked me to park until another drive made in. I punched out at 1950 and punched in for FO at 0547(scheduled at 0550) the next day...3 minutes...smh

Too specific on the info, bro. That makes it way too easy for them to know who you are and to give you another OLCC for revealing that management is stupid. WAD, grasshopper, except when it harms you to follow their stupidity. Then you must temporarily disregard WAD and use your brain. When you can snatch the OLCC from my hand, it will be time for you to go...

Doc Sorting Dude

[quote=" a manager asked me to park until another drive made in. [/quote]

This is where you can point out the reason for being over. Managers can override any OLCC given to you. They made a notation in the OLCC and I did not even have to sign off.

hypo hanna

Me too. I had that happen a few times to me. The CSA's all liked me and would take care of that for me.
Naughty naughty! CSA's are risking their jobs doing that unless they have it from mgmt in writing that this is ok. (Adjusting time cards is not ok.)

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Naughty naughty! CSA's are risking their jobs doing that unless they have it from mgmt in writing that this is ok. (Adjusting time cards is not ok.)
It's pretty much a cardinal sin but somehow enough managers seem to get away with it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

hypo hanna

It's pretty much a cardinal sin but somehow enough managers seem to get away with it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not in my district. Most of the recent manager firings have been over timecard falsification. I never did understand CSA's doing time card entry. Too much risk for someone so poorly paid.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
It's probably too much work involved for the district managers in my area to replace the dishonest SR. and OPS managers. They're too busy with their own personal agendas.