My option day... Right?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2014-08-17-08-34-29-887073863.jpeg

UPSGUY72

You are wrong....our unused days which is cut as a separate check (unlike TT's local, apparently) is taxed at a higher rate because it's not considered earned income...it's taxed as a bonus.

At the end of the year it doesn't really matter your either going to owe or get a refund depending on what your claimed on your W-4 and the deduction you take. Your tax bracket isn't going to change because of one pay check taxed at slightly hire rate.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
At the end of the year it doesn't really matter your either going to owe or get a refund depending on what your claimed on your W-4 and the deduction you take. Your tax bracket isn't going to change because of one pay check taxed at slightly hire rate.
Yes I am aware that we get that money back....but it is what it is..he was wrong, and I called him on it.

[quote="bleedinbrown58, post: 1386787, member: 469755]Do you have to wait till the end of April to do that...or can you do it before that?[/quote]
Whenever they pay you off,that when the money goes In.
Mine gets paid off,in late December.

Z

ZQXC

Its a percentage of what days you have left.
You can chose from 1% - 100%

Last year I had 2 days left. I put 25% pretax 30% Roth. and I got a check for around $200 dollars

2 days LEFT? / You should be flogged in the public square.

2 days you could have been away from Brown