My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Spongebob1

Thank You Mr.Z. You have my support, loved your speech, you are a true leader, I will help when ever I can,......I'm asking my fellow Teamsters to step-up and help get this man elected, thanks again,

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm out!
images

Spongebob1

Nope, don't think so,....
He's got direction, he leads a strong local, he fights right beside his fellow brothers, some of you should take notes and learn from this guy, instead you all set-up road blocks,..... I truly believe he can turn things around, and put pride back in this Union,

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Fred Z's bike at the last convention in 2011. Just saying. He's as wishy washy as a 12 year old girl.
Didn't hear TDU mentioned once in the hour long call.

Your continued attempts at this "Jedi mind trick" still aren't working.

It's an insult to our intelligence.

Spongebob1

I didn't here tdu either, I heard a man that had leadership, direction, strength, and passion for a strong Union, he's speech was spot-on,....and no mention of tdu, i know what I heard, you must of been on the H conference call,....

I didn't here tdu either, I heard a man that had leadership, direction, strength, and passion for a strong Union, he's speech was spot-on,....and no mention of tdu, i know what I heard, you must of been on the H conference call,....
I hear a very scared Teamsters United Slate. I guess there was some turd running on their ticket that said he could commit almost every week except the ones he had to go fishing. That's a recipe for success.

5habits100

I hear a very scared Teamsters United Slate. I guess there was some turd running on their ticket that said he could commit almost every week except the ones he had to go fishing. That's a recipe for success.
I heard the same thing. I’ll help out except when I have that fishing trip with my buddies. Now that’s dedication.

Tim is running against Ken for GST now that’s funny.

Fred hated TDU now he loves them.

He also said he has answers for the Central States Pension Fund and others. If that is the case why didn’t he talk about it at the meetings in Chicago when they discussed changes? I want to know how he is going to fix it. Maybe I’ll support him. He spoke about organizing. How many non UPS members has he organized in his Local? It’s easy for these wanna be politicians to make promises I want to know what they’re going to do now and they could sway my opinion of them.

I heard the same thing. I’ll help out except when I have that fishing trip with my buddies. Now that’s dedication.

Tim is running against Ken for GST now that’s funny.

Fred hated TDU now he loves them.

He also said he has answers for the Central States Pension Fund and others. If that is the case why didn’t he talk about it at the meetings in Chicago when they discussed changes? I want to know how he is going to fix it. Maybe I’ll support him. He spoke about organizing. How many non UPS members has he organized in his Local? It’s easy for these wanna be politicians to make promises I want to know what they’re going to do now and they could sway my opinion of them.
T D U Sucks

Spongebob1

You must be referring to the call you were on with H supporters,...... I think they're pizzing their pants right now, friend.Z has more name recognition than T.S,..... They are probably sorry they got involved in 804's election,.... Tim will make an outstanding S.T,.... I believe they have a real shot at it now,......js.

5habits100

You must be referring to the call you were on with H supporters,...... I think they're pizzing their pants right now, friend.Z has more name recognition than T.S,..... They are probably sorry they got involved in 804's election,.... Tim will make an outstanding S.T,.... I believe they have a real shot at it now,......js.
Sure. They have so much support they had to find another person from his local. Over 1 million members and they can't get qualified people. They have a good shot of last place.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

The only problem with that is Fred z is the second choice for gp which means he isn't as good as the first choice Tim s........you guys can sugarcoat it anyway you want......teamsters United didn't think he was the best man for the job originally

5habits100

The only problem with that is Fred z is the second choice for gp which means he isn't as good as the first choice Tim s........you guys can sugarcoat it anyway you want......teamsters United didn't think he was the best man for the job originally
Funny how they're trying to spin it. Now Z is best person for the job.
Won't work.

Spongebob1

Funny how they're trying to spin it. Now Z is best person for the job.
Won't work.

Not trying to "spin it" as you say,....
friend.Z will make an outstanding GP, I believe it and so do many other teamsters,........js

You see "shabby" myself and others believe the ones one here that promote J.H are most likely on his payroll,....so you see, we do understand why you defend him,........js

hyena

Thank You Mr.Z. You have my support, loved your speech, you are a true leader, I will help when ever I can,......I'm asking my fellow Teamsters to step-up and help get this man elected, thanks again,
Dang it I missed the call but friend. Zs running for President now?