My Prayers Have Been Answered,.....THANK YOU!!!

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Not trying to "spin it" as you say,....
friend.Z will make an outstanding GP, I believe it and so do many other teamsters,........js

You see "shabby" myself and others believe the ones one here that promote J.H are most likely on his payroll,....so you see, we do understand why you defend him,........js
If he becomes president does that mean we all get company cell phones and get paid for driving to and from work? And if we don't get that we strike?

Last edited:

Spongebob1

If he becomes president does that mean we all get company cell phones and get paid fir driving to and from work? And if we don't get that we strike?

Really,......this has already been gone over, evidently YOU don't understand the issue,.... you are another one that likes to spread propaganda,.... educate yourself,......js

You must be referring to the call you were on with H supporters,...... I think they're pizzing their pants right now, friend.Z has more name recognition than T.S,..... They are probably sorry they got involved in 804's election,.... Tim will make an outstanding S.T,.... I believe they have a real shot at it now,......js.
Dude are you on drugs? You need to seek help. Teamcare has an infrastructure in place to help you with your drug and alcohol addiction. I support you in your cry for help. Call your family doctor. The first step is saying you have a problem.

friend.Z will make an outstanding GP, I believe it and so do many other teamsters,........js

You see "shabby" myself and others believe the ones one here that promote J.H are most likely on his payroll,....so you see, we do understand why you defend him,........js
Payroll?? You are nutz. It's called loyalty.

5habits100

I defend him because the alternative would be detrimental to the union. What you and others believe on here is a joke.