My real name is Patrick....

Discussion in 'Life After Brown' started by upsdude9, Mar 5, 2008.

1. upsdude9

upsdude9 New Member

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

2. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

Wow Jimmy

And I use toilet paper after.....well the rest of the board would know.

d

3. Leftinbuilding

Leftinbuilding Active Member

You do all that before you see your shrink? Impressive.

4. outamyway

outamyway New Member

That's from American Psycho. Copy more often, your spelling and grammar will improve.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2008
  5. HEFFERNAN

HEFFERNAN Huge Member

You beat me to it

Just saw it again 3 weeks ago

6. browniehound

browniehound Well-Known Member

I actually NEED to use an aftershave with alcohol in it. I like to feel the burn and it seems to sooth my face while closing my pores. Skinbracer Cooling Blue was my favorite but they discontinued it. I am currently seeking a new aftershave lotion. Any suggestions?

7. pkgdriver

pkgdriver Member