My Thanksgiving Day Survival Guide

stealth8

Going into my 2nd year of retirement. Having Thanksgiving at home with the family,then heading down to the OBX with another couple for a week. Ten bedroom house for four people! Life is sweet!! ;)

A

anonymous6

Thanksgiving week is my favorite week of the year. it seems like everyone is happy at work and with only a 3 day work week, it's like a bonus.

before UPS, my family had hard times. I used to go around collecting cans, selling stuff at flea markets , and take hand-outs from In laws to have a good holiday for the kids. now I try to make sure to help others have good holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.

we make sure the grandkids learn what Thanksgiving is all about.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Cove, did you close up your camp? Im going to Maine Thursday.
My wife opened the house up in April, & she went up a couple times.

I haven't been able to go since I winterized it in October of last year. Really looking forward to it.
Thanksgiving in vacationland, gonna be real nice.
Awesome ,,have a great time ,,yeah I closed up last weekend of Sept this year,had a lot going on at home to do..Happt Thanksgiving ! stop by Rapid rays for me !!

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Awesome ,,have a great time ,,yeah I closed up last weekend of Sept this year,had a lot going on at home to do..Happt Thanksgiving ! stop by Rapid rays for me !!
Can't drive by without kids asking to stop, but my plans don't include it this trip.
This weekend I'll be on tryptophan overload. Ill stuff my face, load the wood stove & after my nap(s), & since there'll be no Mass - holes complaining, Ill let the dogs run loose on the beach!