My thoughts about the 804 guys trying to push this contract

804 member

To quote a movie (Billy Madison):

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

​This is how I feel at any union meeting in which Tim speaks or any parking lot meeting or any conversation with any BA!

Inthegame

To quote a movie (Billy Madison):

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

​This is how I feel at any union meeting in which Tim speaks or any parking lot meeting or any conversation with any BA!
I thought Tim and the boys never show up??? How about you go home and get your shine box...

804 member

He actually came out of his hole to try to tell everyone how good the crappy agreement he will push on us.

I heard Mark Holmes made an appearance too! You guys found him?