My Twin Brother Has Been Working For Me For The Past 15 Years!

A

anonymous6

Since we have recently received a sizable inheritance , I can let the cat out of the bag.

My twin brother has been filling in for me from time to time in feeders for over 15 years.

he's a fisherman in Alaska and when i have important business in Florida and elsewhere, he fills in for me , sometimes for weeks at a time.

Since I very rarely speak to anyone anyway and we are almost identical in everyway, we have never been caught.

Ha Ha.

it has been fun.

Since we have recently received a sizable inheritance , I can let the cat out of the bag.

My twin brother has been filling in for me from time to time in feeders for over 15 years.

he's a fisherman in Alaska and when i have important business in Florida and elsewhere, he fills in for me , sometimes for weeks at a time.

Since I very rarely speak to anyone anyway and we are almost identical in everyway, we have never been caught.

Ha Ha.

it has been fun.

I hope he has a Class A license and sufficient safety training!

BrownArmy

My exact clone from a future existence sometimes goes to work for me as well...

I tell him to show up right at the PCM, wearing dark sunglasses, and amble about until he can discover which route I'm supposed to be covering, and then he covers it.

It's a win-win.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
My wife had a janitor and general help employee at her company named Terry. He had an identical twin named Perry and they actually did swap in and out.
Upper management never caught on to it.

A

anonymous6

My wife had a janitor and general help employee at her company named Terry. He had an identical twin named Perry and they actually did swap in and out.
Upper management never caught on to it.

You are right. i don't understand people not believing wasting thier lives replying to this thread.

I just wanted to share something that has given my brother and I great amusement.

I get 6 vacations a year and my brother Tony works for me about another 6 weeks a year.

my parents are in their 80's and live in florida and it's nice to go visit every couple months.

the management turnover rate is so high , we have never had a problem but I think a handful of drivers have had their suspicions. I'm a lot more outgoing than my brother. he is very quiet.

it has been very easy.

over9five

Staff member
Hmm, I think the Teamsters should look into your contributory years...

Not to mention DOT violations....

Fraud....

Maybe you should keep this quiet so you don't lose that big inheritance?

ja4079

ja4079
GeeI have a twin , wonder if anyone would notice the difference, oh way it is a twin sister!! Don't beleive a word of this first post!