My wife my Headache

Ghost in the Darkness

Well my advice first-and-foremost would be for you to take those 2 little round spheres out of your wife's purse and put them back in your pants. Secondly I would remind your co-worker that they need to match up the address on the package with the location where he/she deliver it.

rwsmith67

Well my advice first-and-foremost would be for you to take those 2 little round spheres out of your wife's purse and put them back in your pants. Secondly I would remind your co-worker that they need to match up the address on the package with the location where he/she deliver it.

Sounds like your wife wears the pants!:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I agree that it should have been taken care of 'in house', but no one has brought this up.

He said he knew it was my wives package and acted like it was no big deal.

This sounds like someone playing childish games with a customer. Driver's wife or not, this was unnecessary. I don't blame her for being pissed. Some of those Avon boxes can weigh alot and for it to be intentionally ( or at least it appears to be intentionally) misdelivered, is wrong. As a driver I hate Avon boxes as well, but that is someone elses work. I certainly would not 200$ worth of my business floating around the neighborhood somewhere.

satellitedriver

$200 worth of Avon?
The gasoline she uses to deliver , plus the time spent bagging each delivery, can never overcome the paltry commission she earns.
I deliver to one Avon lady that gets about 10 boxes every 2 weeks.
She told me she breaks even and only does it because she likes to visit.
To continue with the innuendos, of this thread,
put some lead in your pencil.
Write down for her that she works for about $2.00 and hour.:peaceful:

rod

Retired 22 years
He should of had a friend call her and say he was the head of Loss Prevention or was a District Manager and tell her he had that driver fired. Sounds like that would of made her day. :sad-little: what a -----. I'm sure she has never made a mistake.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I agree that it should have been taken care of 'in house', but no one has brought this up.

He said he knew it was my wives package and acted like it was no big deal.

This sounds like someone playing childish games with a customer. Driver's wife or not, this was unnecessary. I don't blame her for being pissed. Some of those Avon boxes can weigh alot and for it to be intentionally ( or at least it appears to be intentionally) misdelivered, is wrong. As a driver I hate Avon boxes as well, but that is someone elses work. I certainly would not 200$ worth of my business floating around the neighborhood somewhere.
If it's a heavy box, why would he purposely misdeliver the thing? Doesn't make sense to me. Whatever the case, Hubby should have contacted the driver directly and there should have been no outside interference.

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
tell your wife that the driver was your friend and all of you were trying to pull a prank on her. tell her that you are sorry and you and your buddy won't do it again. The end........

D

Dis-organized Labor

Ok so my wife gets packages every 2 weeks from Avon. Yes as drivers we all hate delivering that crap. But she enjoys selling it.

Last night she was waiting all day for her Avon box. Our neighbor called to let us know that the UPS guy delivered it there. The next thing I know the wife is calling my phone asking for a supervisors number. I told her call the damn 800 number. She does and complains. Within the hour someone from my center calls her. The person from the center calls the driver and says you delivered a package to a wrong address and do you know who's package that was. He said he knew it was my wives package and acted like it was no big deal.

Now I am trying to explain to the wife not to do this crap. In the long run it might bite me in the *****. She told me that she did understand but for a driver to do this when he knows it a box for a drivers wife is just so wrong. She was mad because the crap in the box was worth well over $200.

Has anyone else had this problem with there wife. What do you think I should do to get her to back the heck off. I offered to pull her packages but since I deliver on the other side of town she doesn't want to call and try to find me if I pull her packages.

My opinion is that you tell your wife not to listen to any advice that comes out of your mouth! EVER!:wacko:

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I bet it's actually the wife of said driver that is the OP. Trying to feel us out about this situation, if there ever really was a situation.

bigbrownhen

We have all made the mis deliver mistakes. I can't imagine it was on purpose, perhaps the OP's house isn't marked well, or just a cover driver in a big hurry that read the numbers on the pkg wrong i.e. 628 not 626. It happens. It would have been better to keep it in house, but I could see if she was ranting at him and out of frustration having a smart mouth answer, and she ran with it out of anger not thinking of the consequences. It could just be she is a royal pain and loves to make people miserable. Either way, not the way to handle the situation.

Raw

Raw Member
Support your wife. If it were my wife I would personally confront the driver who misdelivered and would tell him I would appreciate he deliver my wife`s Avon to the correct place. :biting:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Support your wife. If it were my wife I would personally confront the driver who misdelivered and would tell him I would appreciate he deliver my wife`s Avon to the correct place. :biting:

Agreed--but would you prefer that she keep it in house and let you take care of it or do you agree with her calling the toll free?

UPSGUY72

When the driver delivers the next package he'll probably won't deliver without getting sig. So he'll have to leave a Delivery Notice and your wife will really lose it. Not that drivers do that kind of stuff!!!!!!