My Wonderful Loader!!

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
With the Thanksgiving holiday coming up I thought I would take the timr to give thanks for the great job my loader does. He puts forth so much effort, really puts his heart into every load!!

greg 001.jpg

greg 002.jpg
greg 001.jpg
greg 002.jpg

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Careful. With quality work like that, the DM is likely eyeing your loader to become your next center manager. At least they got the trailers unloaded productively. What's a claim or 2 here and there? Just make some more staffing cuts to pay for the damage. You have to wonder.

whiskey

With the Thanksgiving holiday coming up I thought I would take the timr to give thanks for the great job my loader does. He puts forth so much effort, really puts his heart into every load!!

View attachment 2225

View attachment 2226
Looks like you benefited from a last minute decision to cut some routes. All the parcels on the shelves were lip loaded with care. My guess is your loader was already told to punch out when the split came down the belt. The center of your truck was more than likely loaded by a disgruntled pre-load soup.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Looks like you benefited from a last minute decision to cut some routes. All the parcels on the shelves were lip loaded with care. My guess is your loader was already told to punch out when the split came down the belt. The center of your truck was more than likely loaded by a disgruntled pre-load soup.

No, Thats all mine, done by my everyday disgrunteled preloader!!

BrownArmy

I have so many pix like that on my cell phone - I send them to my wife in the morning so she'll know that I'll be home late...

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There are no bad preloaders, only bad preload managers.

99% of problems with load quality stem from preloaders who have been set up to fail by incompetent management who place impossible expectations upon them.