My Wonderful Loader!!

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
There are no bad preloaders, only bad preload managers.

99% of problems with load quality stem from preloaders who have been set up to fail by incompetent management who place impossible expectations upon them.

Not true, this loader is just lazy. Not every day, but more often than not!

I have done his pull on many ocasions and have never had a load look like that.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
Not true, this loader is just lazy. Not every day, but more often than not!

I have done his pull on many ocasions and have never had a load look like that.

I get all the new loaders to "train" on my pc load. The last one tried for 3 years to figure out how to drop pkgs on the floor and have them jump up and sort themselves in spa order onto the shelves. He finally gave up and now works at Walmart where the thinking is not so intense and the expectations for quality are simply to keep your butt crack lint free.

grgrcr88

I get all the new loaders to "train" on my pc load. The last one tried for 3 years to figure out how to drop pkgs on the floor and have them jump up and sort themselves in spa order onto the shelves. He finally gave up and now works at Walmart where the thinking is not so intense and the expectations for quality are simply to keep your butt crack lint free.

Now thats funny!!

Billy

I had trouble with my load before I had a talk with my loader. Now I think I have the best loader in the building. I still get an occasional screw up, but I'll be taking care of him this Christmas for sure. Try to talk with them. Remember they are hourly too with a lot of bad rules to follow. Try saying thanks

grgrcr88

i've tried it all bud, been driving 20 years, same loader last 3. Just can't get him motivated, and no its not because he got burnt out, its always been like that!!

Up_and_at_UPS

Coffee box sniffer
I had trouble with my load before I had a talk with my loader. Now I think I have the best loader in the building. I still get an occasional screw up, but I'll be taking care of him this Christmas for sure. Try to talk with them. Remember they are hourly too with a lot of bad rules to follow. Try saying thanks

As a preloader I covet drivers that will communicate what they want. I always ask my drivers if the load is OK. I always aim to give the best load possible. I always want to leave with a clean conscience, otherwise my ears ring as my driver cusses me all day. Also, when a driver conveys that he can identify with the stress that I have to undergo as a preloader it motivates me to do better. I always say I can't imagine what a tough day you will have with such a maxed out package car. I like the comraderie.

Lately, I have days where I get so slammed at the end of the day that someone else has to wrap one or two of my cars. I usually tell the driver so he has a heads up.

Have you tried to complement your lousy loader for what he gets right? That would be a start. A little encouragement goes a long way. Maybe you could buy him a red bull or something:funny:

grgrcr88

As a preloader I covet drivers that will communicate what they want. I always ask my drivers if the load is OK. I always aim to give the best load possible. I always want to leave with a clean conscience, otherwise my ears ring as my driver cusses me all day. Also, when a driver conveys that he can identify with the stress that I have to undergo as a preloader it motivates me to do better. I always say I can't imagine what a tough day you will have with such a maxed out package car. I like the comraderie.

Lately, I have days where I get so slammed at the end of the day that someone else has to wrap one or two of my cars. I usually tell the driver so he has a heads up.

Have you tried to complement your lousy loader for what he gets right? That would be a start. A little encouragement goes a long way. Maybe you could buy him a red bull or something:funny:

Tried it all man, just can't get through to him.

hdkappler

They tested ok when they came in to HR applying for the job.Breathing and walking upright.
:happy2:it seems like the last preloader that i had.put nda's in the load etc.:happy-very:even got suspended for a day.even asked for a new preloader.they get some dandy's.scratch but with one hand scratch chin with other.sometime i wish i could of loaded my own truck.

old levi's

blank space
With the Thanksgiving holiday coming up I thought I would take the timr to give thanks for the great job my loader does. He puts forth so much effort, really puts his heart into every load!!

View attachment 2225

View attachment 2226

You have a loader! I load my own car in the middle of a parking lot before starting my route at 10:45-11:00. And if it rains, well there's no roof over that parking lot. Also,at the end of my pickups I get to break off the route and unload my pickup pieces while sunset quickly approaches. Then I continue with my route. Any time spent unloading pickup pieces is considered on-road time by the company. It's all good.