Myspace

Overpaid Union Thug

Anyone have Myspace accounts? I swore I'd stay away from it when it first came out but then the people in charge of putting together our high school reunion decided to use Myspace for everyone to get in touch so I gave in and signed up. I decided to hold on to my account because it's has become a value tool for keeping in touch with people. I have a couple of UPSers on there as contacts. Some are guys/girls I work with and some I've met online. Anyone here have an account?

moreluck

golden ticket member
M.C. now....

"Hammer time" was over by 1996, when $13.7 million in the red, he declared bankruptcy. After breaking his leg in 1996 and the murder of friend Tupac Shakur, Hammer experienced somewhat of an epiphany and went back to being "a man of God" (Hammer grew up in a religious envronment and was no stranger to spiritual endevours). Hammer is now an evangilist, his shows now consist of prayer, preaching and gospel singing. He lives in a four-bedroom home in Northern California with his wife and 4 children.

Overpaid Union Thug

I do... it's a godsend for finding and keeping up with old friends. :happy2:

It sure is. Its amazing how people I haven't seen since high school will just come out of nowhere. Even people I had met on spring break when I was in college. I think Myspace might actually reduce the theory of "5 degrees of separation" down to 4.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had a my space acct. for a short time. My grandkids talked me into it. They keep losing their computer priveleges, so I cancelled it....at least I tried to. It did remind me of a teeny-bopper place and I'm more from the Big Bopper era.

My e-mail is all the contact I need.

I noticed my high school class has a site at myfamily and I do visit to read & post, but not as often as I do with the BC.

sano

Lets try this again.
Zits.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have painfully tried to join myspace, but it tells me Im already registered, gives me a password and it doesnt work. Also keeps sending me to classmates. So I will go on the rest of my life never knowing where anyone is or what they are doing. Sigh...........has worked Ok so far. Who needs friends when you have UPS.

My kids are on it (heavily monitored), but myspace makes me cringe. Online bullying, force-fed ads, predators. The only redeeming value is that everyone is on myspace, so if you are looking for someone, chances are you will find them there.