Myspace

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by big_arrow_up, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

Anyone have Myspace accounts? I swore I'd stay away from it when it first came out but then the people in charge of putting together our high school reunion decided to use Myspace for everyone to get in touch so I gave in and signed up. I decided to hold on to my account because it's has become a value tool for keeping in touch with people. I have a couple of UPSers on there as contacts. Some are guys/girls I work with and some I've met online. Anyone here have an account?

2. CurlUpAndDIAD

CurlUpAndDIAD New Member

I do... it's a godsend for finding and keeping up with old friends. :happy2:

3. Forty6and2

Forty6and2 I'm Broken

4. drewed

drewed Shankman

5. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

6. brownman15

brownman15 New Member

7. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

yes, same name.

8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

HoaxsterMC....MC for MotorCycle
    not as in MC Hammer
    But
    I'd rather be a hammer than a nail
    ..........Song by Paul Thorn

9. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

M.C. now....

"Hammer time" was over by 1996, when $13.7 million in the red, he declared bankruptcy. After breaking his leg in 1996 and the murder of friend Tupac Shakur, Hammer experienced somewhat of an epiphany and went back to being "a man of God" (Hammer grew up in a religious envronment and was no stranger to spiritual endevours). Hammer is now an evangilist, his shows now consist of prayer, preaching and gospel singing. He lives in a four-bedroom home in Northern California with his wife and 4 children.

10. Diegotron

Diegotron Hater

I'm not a 15 year old teenager girl, so no.

11. Overpaid Union Thug

Overpaid Union Thug Well-Known Member

It sure is. Its amazing how people I haven't seen since high school will just come out of nowhere. Even people I had met on spring break when I was in college. I think Myspace might actually reduce the theory of "5 degrees of separation" down to 4.

12. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

As painful as this is to say, I agree with Diegotron.

13. yeldarb

yeldarb Member

Facebook.com is much better than myspace

14. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

I had a my space acct. for a short time. My grandkids talked me into it. They keep losing their computer priveleges, so I cancelled it....at least I tried to. It did remind me of a teeny-bopper place and I'm more from the Big Bopper era.

My e-mail is all the contact I need.

I noticed my high school class has a site at myfamily and I do visit to read & post, but not as often as I do with the BC.

15. sano

sano New Member

Forget it. I need to learn how to link pictures.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  16. edd_tv

edd_tv Cardboard picker upper

im on it too

17. sano

sano New Member

Lets try this again.
    Zits.jpg

18. toonertoo

toonertoo Most Awesome Dog Staff Member

I have painfully tried to join myspace, but it tells me Im already registered, gives me a password and it doesnt work. Also keeps sending me to classmates. So I will go on the rest of my life never knowing where anyone is or what they are doing. Sigh...........has worked Ok so far. Who needs friends when you have UPS.

19. SumterCountyFlash

SumterCountyFlash New Member

myspace is a disease just like BC, but im on it too.....

20. freeloader

freeloader geek

My kids are on it (heavily monitored), but myspace makes me cringe. Online bullying, force-fed ads, predators. The only redeeming value is that everyone is on myspace, so if you are looking for someone, chances are you will find them there.