N. Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Iran, the Vatican news

Just_another_day_at_work

These are the countries that going to be hot topic, news in the coming weeks and key for our enlightenment aka NWO. 3 of these countries left without rothchild central banks.
I don't have any problems with these countries but their leaders are dictators and totalitarian governments. Coincide with the USA's top enemy/hostile countries.
Symbolically speaking the twin towers (could) represented the two towers of Solomon and now the key (for enlightenment) of Solomon is in... Rome. Is it going to get blown up too?
vatican WEB.jpg
The Vatican, the Sun worshipers(Jesus,Ra) came out to say about 6 times already, saying we need a global currency and that dark times are coming... that means new age is coming without religions... :D
The other countries called for NWO:
PressTV - Iran, Cuba call for new world order
Russia's and China's NWO:
Russia and China can build new world order -- political scientist — RT - YouTube
vatican WEB.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
YAHOO! News) — This reporter has been told that Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has metastatic rhabdomyosarcoma, an aggressive cancer that has “entered the end stage”. The information and the quote come from a highly respected source close to Chavez and who is in a position to know his medical condition and history. This source says the prognosis is dire and that Chavez is now not expected to live “more than a couple of months at most.” Chavez is running for re-election in Venezuela but several sources — including the one who revealed the exact kind of cancer — have told me that they believe it is doubtful the dictator will live to see the results.

Rhabdomyosarcoma is a malignant (cancerous) soft tissue tumor found most often in children. The most common sites are the structures of the head and neck, the urogenital tract, and the arms or legs.

Rhabdomyosarcoma is very uncommon in adults. There have been five "large" published series, totaling just over 400 cases of "adult" RMS (including some "children") seen at major cancer centers in the United States and Europe over the past 20-30 years

Last edited:

wkmac

As a military threat, Global Firepower lists Venezuela at 47th, well behind the United States who is #1 but GF only measures a total of 55 nations because the rest are considered to have no military capacity to pose any external threat at all. On a purely conventional basis, Venezuela poses absolutely no threat to the United States, they don't even have the military capacity to launch even the smallest direct attack against the US.

The only reason Chavez is considered a threat is that he won't play economic ball with the United States and it's interests. He also knows how to talk the talk that fires up the US nationalists which at the very least I find comical. He's done a lot of stupid reactions in governing his country but then since the US was behind the coup in 2002' that tried to depose him, I at least understand his actions in regards to protecting his capacity to govern his nation.

And let's be honest here, with Venezuela being a petro power thus making them an economic power who can effect global markets beyond the control of the global central planners, this and this alone is what makes him a threat. The Venezuela aka Chavez threat is because oil is wealth, wealth is power and power is the threat when the central planners don't control that power.

Obama IMO is right on with this one just as he is right on ending the Cuban embargo which he should have done in his 1st term. But I think this is all an election ploy to try and win back a growing rebellion within the ranks of his support base.

Just_another_day_at_work

It all sound OK wkmac with facts until you get hit by quotes from Chavez and then it changes and I start scratching my head...He has been holding "office" since 1999.
And I don't know how the heck he got cancer free, unless he didn't have any before or we really tried to poison him as he said, maybe he was just bluffing and there is also the option of that praying to Jesus really helped him out...:D
Sorry this "stuff" again, I don't want their "order" neither with Jesus or Mohamed (religions). I am not defending the US and I am sure our CIA has done terrible things (few I have seen online) in that area.
Chavez, Ahmadinejad Want 'New World Order' - Venezuelan, Iranian leaders announce 'strategic alliance'