NAACP

moreluck

golden ticket member
195582.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Good. Maybe it will keep the ghetto folks away from my little piece of paradise. Last Memorial Day weekend we had a shooting in broad daylight at my favorite beach village. Once video was released guess who did it? The beach and village have always been diverse which is good. Difference is, previously, it was people with money or families. Now we get a lot of young hood rats from other places wanting to go to the beach there, hence the shooting and the increase in crime here.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Good. Maybe it will keep the ghetto folks away from my little piece of paradise. Last Memorial Day weekend we had a shooting in broad daylight at my favorite beach village. Once video was released guess who did it? The beach and village have always been diverse which is good. Difference is, previously, it was people with money or families. Now we get a lot of young hood rats from other places wanting to go to the beach there, hence the shooting and the increase in crime here.

The NAACP issued a travel advisory warning black Americans not to travel to the state of Florida, even though its chairman lives in Tampa Bay.​

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

The NAACP issued a travel advisory warning black Americans not to travel to the state of Florida, even though its chairman lives in Tampa Bay.​

Guess he’ll be selling

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The 2023 NAACP Convention will be held in Boston,MA from July 26th to August 1st.
Delegates are arriving early since the local transit authority ( MBTA ) has unscheduled breakdowns within their system daily.
Also with road construction delays, traveling by vehicle within the city will be delayed if not impossible.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The 2023 NAACP Convention will be held in Boston,MA from July 26th to August 1st.
Delegates are arriving early since the local transit authority ( MBTA ) has unscheduled breakdowns within their system daily.
Also with road construction delays, traveling by vehicle within the city will be delayed if not impossible.
Good Good