Naptime

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Do you take a nap on lunch? One guy I know brings a hammock. Another guy does what I do--grab an LL Bean bag and lay on the 2000 shelf.

Today I had trouble finding a bag to use for a pillow :)

Do you nap? It's a good way to recharge the batteries.

Last edited:

rod

Retired 22 years
I never did but I had a driver friend who I always had to wake up on the way back to the barn at night. He would pull over and go in the back and sleep on a shelf. Everyday I would pull in behind him and run into his back bumper to wake him. Some days harder than others.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I never did but I had a driver friend who I always had to wake up on the way back to the barn at night. He would pull over and go in the back and sleep on a shelf. Everyday I would pull in behind him and run into his back bumper to wake him. Some days harder than others.
Awesome lol

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That is a lot of foreplay. :)

vefhljgrrrrfukv5kriu.png

BrownTexas

I'll take a nap if I feel bad, or if a family next to me,while I'm eating, are talking too loud and about something really stupid. Just pull some sturdy boxes out, set my cell phone alarm, recheck my cell phone alarm, and pass smooth out.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I do it a lot. The summer months not so much as the truck gets very very hot even with both doors open. I prefer the 2000 shelf myself as well, I had a place on my route that sold lawn chairs in bulk for while, I Q&Aed their product line until they went under. Set my iPhone alarm for an hour later, I'm sawing Z's in 5 mins.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
No, but on lunch I'll find a box heavy and sturdy enough to sit on and find another package to pull up as a 'table'.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I nap for around 20 minutes. The first 15 minutes or so afterwards, I'm really out of it.

9.5er

Used to cover the route my Grandma lives on. I've spent many an afternoon laying on her couch while she watched TV. I'd tell her when I needed to get back to work and she always woke me if I was still asleep. That reminds me I need to visit her soon.