Nascar fans....

Pronkie1

Just wondering if there's any Nascar fans here???? Big Nascar fan and big Ford fan here....Got a new 2013 Ford Fusion SE in deep impact blue and a 68 Mustang coupe.....

Frank T
Camarillo CA
GetAttachment.jpg
030.jpg

Not as much as I used to. I'll watch drag racing, indycar, and pretty much anything on a dirt oval. As far as cars I've owned at least one from every brand through the years. Pontiac was my favorite. Currently I'm driving a 2010 mustang gt, my third.

Pronkie1

Kinda bum UPS no longer sponsors a Nascar team full time.....Sure UPS in on Carl Edward's car once a year but other wise you just see the UPS symbol on his sleeve uniform and the door pillar.....Whopee...........

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I like Kyle Busch.
He is the on racer approved by Sesame Street (not true but I like saying it) because he is brought to you by the letter M and M and M!!
Monster M Claw and M&M's.

Kyle wins again in the Monster Energy 54.

I like Kyle Busch.
He is the on racer approved by Sesame Street (not true but I like saying it) because he is brought to you by the letter M and M and M!!
Monster M Claw and M&M's.

Kyle wins again in the Monster Energy 54.

Being that you are near the epicenter of tons of great racing I hope you consider looking outside the Nascar circle if your racing interest grows. There are asphalt and dirt tracks near you that the Nascar greats of today, and the past, came from.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Being that you are near the epicenter of tons of great racing I hope you consider looking outside the Nascar circle if your racing interest grows. There are asphalt and dirt tracks near you that the Nascar greats of today, and the past, came from.

​Dick Trickle!

Pronkie1

So now we're in the Chase it looks like the top five are in the running......Matt Kenesth, Jimmie Johnson, Kevin Harvick, Jeff Gordon, and Kyle Busch....Sunday's race at Talledegeda can change this though....The Big One could happen and take all of these guys out......We will see.....

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Will Kyle make it a two win weekend again?
(I know I am pulling a necro post from past but I don't care. I am trying to make my way back as a regular poster of BC family.)