Nashua NH driver passed away today

Eclipz

RIP

We recently had a PCM about dealing with the hot weather these weeks. Guess we'll have one soon about this again after they've discovered this sad news.

My thoughts and condolences to all of the family and friends.

NHDRVR

Well, we got the info. this morning about Ken. Instead of giving the details, which won't change what happened, I would just like to mention that those who have worked with him over the past 15-20 years liked him and respected how he handled his job. As we all know, not much of our day runs smoothly and Kenny was one of the best at handling this on a stop by stop basis. He was a professional when it came to his job. I'm pretty sure he was near the Circle of Honor and he was chugging away at loading up his 401k and going to Jamaica (as he did every year) this winter.

The hydration issue was mentioned, and rightfully so considering the weather up here, and I simply don't know if he was drinking enough water or if it was something different all together. As of 8:30 this morning, we were PCM'd on the situation, we had a moment of silence, and we then walked up to our belts with too much to do on too hot a day.

And so it goes...

RIP Ken

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My heart goes out to his family & his fellow workers!! This may not be the place to say this but UPS preaches SAFTEY all the time,,WHY can't they add a split rte on these very hot days,or even in the winter during the bad sub zero days to get people in at a reasonable hour & relieve some of the stress that their body under goes!! Instead of sending a driver home,they
practically send one home in a box !! I will keep Ken in my thoughts and in my prayers!! Its only cardboard!!

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
I'm saddened to hear about Ken J.

I had the pleasure of meeting Ken when I was covering in Nashua in the years past. From what I can recall he was a professional! Had a good attitude and was pleasant to talk with. You will be missed for sure by all of those who worked with you on a daily basis!:sad-very:

And I hope the best for your wife and kids left behind

:salute: to you Ken...

Derek