Nastiest, filthiest, most gross place on your route.

ups1990

There's a Wal Mart close to my route. On occasion I'll use their restroom. Man, this bathroom is the the nastiest one around. The toilets seem to always have remnants(if you will), urinals are dirty, floors are dirty, faucets don't work properly, never any towels. The walls are completly covered in graffiti. You can't find a piece of white paint on them, they have murals on the walls.

I, can also think of some handrails, that you would not want to touch.

Brown_Eyed_Girl

A liquor store in a not-so-good part of town. Smelled like urine as soon as you walked through the door. *note to self: carry jar of vicks*

ups1990

Your right. Can't forget about our bathrooms. In our hub, it seems that the porters have breaks every half hour. They'll go to one side of the building then proceed to take a break in another room.

City Driver

There's a Wal Mart close to my route. On occasion I'll use their restroom. Man, this bathroom is the the nastiest one around. The toilets seem to always have remnants(if you will), urinals are dirty, floors are dirty, faucets don't work properly, never any towels. The walls are completly covered in graffiti. You can't find a piece of white paint on them, they have murals on the walls.

I, can also think of some handrails, that you would not want to touch.

kinda makes u want to piss out in the yard huh?

:happy-very:

MechanicForBrown

Prblm found,part on order
I'm glad " OUR " bathrooms were mentioned. There is one bathroom in our hub next to ODC and air sort, That is used by this one individual Dubbed " The Mad Shiddah " He uses this bathroom every night between 9-10PM. After this person makes use of the said bathroom it goes on quarantine for the next 12 hours, God help you if your in the bathroom when hell breaks loose or within 10 feet of the bathroom door. This man is truly not human and needs to be avoided at all cost!!

On another gross note, There are some really grotesque Dunkin Donuts bathrooms around this area! Have a nice day!:happy2:

Last edited:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
I'm glad " OUR " bathrooms were mentioned. There is one bathroom in our hub next to ODC and air sort, That is used by this one individual Dubbed " The Mad Shiddah " He uses this bathroom every night between 9-10PM. After this person makes use of the said bathroom it goes on quarantine for the next 12 hours, God help you if your in the bathroom when hell breaks loose or within 10 feet of the bathroom door. This man is truly not human and needs to be avoided at all cost!!

On another gross note, There are some really grotesque Dunkin Donuts bathrooms around this area! Have a nice day!:happy2:

I think that dude transfered from my building to yours. Here he was known as "The Mad Crapper". Hasn't been heard from for about 10 years. He used to leave his calling card everywhere, sinks, floor, garbage cans, and urinals. Legend has it, that at holiday time one year, he left a turd in the shape of a Christmas tree (fully decorated) in the middle of the restroom floor. :sick:

His favorite restroom was the one directly under the LP offices.

UnconTROLLed

perfection

lol, it would at least be friendly if he went upstairs to the managers bathrooms and struck there once in a while

Bad Gas!

There a route in Snellville Ga. that delivers to a water treatment plant.There is the nastiest little pond by it with chunky floaters...Very discusting. It looks like raw sewage..The ducks land in it once in awhile...uhh..needless to say, you will lose your appetite in that place..

herbigharo32

The restrooms in my center are quite well maintained. In fact, they are the cleanest restrooms I've seen in a long time. One distubing thing happened after I got my house back in 2005. I had a Halloween party and instructed everyone that came down with stomach aches to go back by the fence. For two years, grass would NEVER GROW in an area that become known as upchuck alley. Finally, I had to till up about a 30 sq ft area of that yard and resod. It was not until this year that that part of the yard was fully healed. :sick:

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
There is a rendering place near a golf course in my area. At certain times of the day the smell of sour milk permeating the air can be downright nauseous, I can tell you one thing though, getting a tee time is no problem at this place.

Cementups

Box Monkey
While I deliver to both a water treatment plant and even some farms llike to spread manure on a fairly regular basis the grossest place is probably the ladies trailer that I deliver to and it smells like piss even though she has no visible animals around and even worse she looks like the mom from Throw Momma From the train and the one time she came to the door with a holey t-shirt on with her nipple poking thru one of the holes. I should not have ate lunch before that stop that particular day.

City Driver

While I deliver to both a water treatment plant and even some farms llike to spread manure on a fairly regular basis the grossest place is probably the ladies trailer that I deliver to and it smells like piss even though she has no visible animals around and even worse she looks like the mom from Throw Momma From the train and the one time she came to the door with a holey t-shirt on with her nipple poking thru one of the holes. I should not have ate lunch before that stop that particular day.

classic movie....danny devito is the man

bigbrownhen

As a female in this job it is a priority to know where all the clean restrooms are located. As a cover driver I have used a few restrooms where it is all men that work there. NASTY!!! Luckily my route is rather nice with lots of clean facilities to choose from.

By far the nastiest place to deliver are the food dehydrating plants. Smells like puke and nasty little puddles that you never want to dip a tire into or you will smell it all day.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
There a route in Snellville Ga. that delivers to a water treatment plant.There is the nastiest little pond by it with chunky floaters...Very discusting. It looks like raw sewage..The ducks land in it once in awhile...uhh..needless to say, you will lose your appetite in that place..

Our wastewater treatment plant is called the "brown trout farm."

I used to deliver there. I always got a kick out of the signs that are posted on the outside of the lagoons..."warning, do not drink the water"