National Contract Survey

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I got mine yesterday, its in the mail today. I also attended our proposal meeting today. Contract time is an important time, everybody needs to pay attention and participate in the process.

Last edited:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I also received mine yesterday and put it in the mail today.

To those who have not yet taken it----pay attention to what is being asked of you in Question #1. You are being asked to rank the 9 items in order of priority from 1 to 9----that means you can only fill in each of those numbers once for that question. Doing otherwise will void your response for that question.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Upstate is just saying....Read the question first... before you mark it wrong.

Anyone in a hurry.... could make a mistake. It happens.

-Bug-

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Mine came yesterday, just got done filling it out.
For question 1 my priorities in order were:

Pension Benefits
Health and Welfare Benefits
Hourly Wages
Safety Conditions
Job Security
Production Standards
Excessive OT
Harassment
Subcontracting

Goes out in the mail tomorrow.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I'm hoping to retire in 33 months when I reach the age of 57 and can get my full pension and health insurance, so thats how I filled mine out.

Didn't receive any survey but I have started thinking up comebacks for all the people who will say local 705 "should just take what UPS is offering" instead of us working out our own, often better, contracts.

gorilla75jdw

The letter is stupid ,all the issues are #1 proiritys to me , why would we give up a dayyumm thing , push for more , a company that post record profits qaurter after quarter should accomadate their employees to the fullest . we are no longer talking about MILLIONS , we are on to BILLIONS , or half a TRILLION .If your going to play baseball , atleast swing the bat .

rod

Retired 22 years
Mine came yesterday, just got done filling it out.
For question 1 my priorities in order were:

Pension Benefits
Health and Welfare Benefits
Hourly Wages
Safety Conditions
Job Security
Production Standards
Excessive OT
Harassment
Subcontracting

Goes out in the mail tomorrow.

Thats asking alot to rank those in order of what is important to you. Anyone of them could make the top of the list given the right circumstances on different days at work.

bigblu 2 you

I also received mine yesterday and put it in the mail today.

To those who have not yet taken it----pay attention to what is being asked of you in Question #1. You are being asked to rank the 9 items in order of priority from 1 to 9----that means you can only fill in each of those numbers once for that question. Doing otherwise will void your response for that question.
did you step down as president of the d.l.u.m. club? doesnt like union mailings.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Got it in the mail yesterday, and it goes out tomorrow. Let's get this resolved quickly and to the benefit of all us Brothers & Sisters

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Thats asking alot to rank those in order of what is important to you. Anyone of them could make the top of the list given the right circumstances on different days at work.
I agree. Honestly for me at this point it's pension benefits and then everything else, but since they asked I gave it some thought and put them in an order that reflects the way I feel most of the time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree. Honestly for me at this point it's pension benefits and then everything else, but since they asked I gave it some thought and put them in an order that reflects the way I feel most of the time.

I have to think that this is why they asked us for the demographic data later in the survey. Our age and years of service will shape the way that we rank those endices.