National Grievance Meeting?

01focus

I've heard some rummbling noise from our steward that the meeting in Jan is the "BIG ONE" that should resolve most of our greivances. Is this true?

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Vending machines? This is a freight thread. The freight drivers are better than we are, they wouldn't get caught dead at a vending machine:wink2:!

slaveof18wheels

Vending machines? This is a freight thread. The freight drivers are better than we are, they wouldn't get caught dead at a vending machine:wink2:!
Thats not true dill we can often be found at the candy machine, or coffee machine, or ice cream machine, or any other machine that dispenses food or drink. We are especilly fond of FREE food days. :spaghetti:

slaveof18wheels

I've heard some rummbling noise from our steward that the meeting in Jan is the "BIG ONE" that should resolve most of our greivances. Is this true?

The meeting is Jan 5 and it is the "Big One". This is the first greivance meeting at the national level. Yes many of us are hoping that this will start getting things in place finally, especially issues regarding contractors pulling our freight. It is an absolute crime to have teamsters sitting at home collecting unemployment while Schneider, Werner, CRST, and US Express and all the rest of these A$$HOLES are taking our work away. I hope something FINALLY gets done about this and many other issues.