NBA

Discussion in 'Sports' started by moreluck, Aug 27, 2011.

1. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

2. moreluck

Oh boy, 'Metta World Peace' now plays for the Lakers.......................Is that 'Peace' for short?

3. moreluck

4. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Just so you will not be the only poster on your thread More. :wink2:

5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I have mentioned this elsewhere but will do so again:

Does anyone else find it ironic that the NBA lockout has been met with zero public reaction, whether pro or con? Unlike the NFL lockout, in which you would have thought the world was coming to an end, the NBA lockout has been met with a general sense of indifference.

On the positive side business is up at the tattoo parlors in our NBA cities.

6. moreluck

7. PT Stewie

PT Stewie "Big Fella"

Millionaires arguing with multi millionaires over an inferior product (dreck) who cares How about the poor slups that work at the arenas who are not getting paid because of these self serving selfish mo moes.Who cares about them ,not the players ,owners,or the ESPN sports center people that show the high light films ! The NBA sucks anymore.

8. WatersEdgeNPR

WatersEdgeNPR New Member

UpstateNYUPSer , If the NFL would have had their lockout this season I would never watch another NFL game again. The NBA had their Lockout & that means that I will never watch or go2 another NBA again & If any other major sports organization that does that then I wont pay one single dime to watch them or buy any merchandise. I'm getting tired of these owners & players that are always complaining about $$$. Maybe they should try working a common mans job & get paid a common mans pay & see how they like it. Every now & then you will hear a player say It's not about the money. It's always about the money. Do they think that we are STUPID. Quite a few years ago I'm not sure if the NBA had another lockout or were talking about it. But a Local Radio personality in the Tampa area named (Bubba The Love Sponge) said that if It weren't for the NBA we would have The Worlds Tallest Garbage Men! I got a kick out of that 1.

9. moreluck

NBA on a Sunday

[​IMG]

10. moreluck

Kobe is retiring from basketball.

11. UpstateNYUPSer

Don't be surprised when he comes back with the Knicks.

12. moreluck

They didn't say retiring from the Lakers, they said retiring from basketball.....Channel 7 L.A.(ABC)

13. UpstateNYUPSer

The Lakers have only won 2 games this year. They suck. Kobe has been battling injuries for the past few years.

He wants to play in the 2016 Olympics and will most likely come back with the Knicks.

14. moreluck

Call channel 7 NOW with your breaking insider news!!!!!

15. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

Kobe throws in the towel and I'm all...
    ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1448845087.717803.jpg

16. MAKAVELI

MAKAVELI Well-Known Member

Sorry to bust your bubble, but Kobe is a shell of himself and nothing left in the tank. He's done.

17. moreluck

18. moreluck

19. brownjake.ups

brownjake.ups New Member

NBA ain't worth watching this year lol.