NCAA Pools

65Goat

Do any of you participate in office pools at UPS. I know this probably sounds like a stupid question, but I was wondering how management reacts to March Madness in different parts of the country. We have had a very active participation over the last 15 years or so. I would say about 1/3 of all employees participate, including several OMS and management employees. Kansas pretty well trashed everyone's brackets this year, but I am holding out hope that Duke will pull me through. I will still need a lot of help though. Everyone's Final 4?

Old International

Now driving a Sterling
We are not allowed to have any betting of any kind. No raffles, pools, scratch offs, can't even buy Girl scout cookies. Our Lp guy is a prick..........

65Goat

It was more a question of management tollerance than a sports topic. Old International gave me the type of response that I was really looking for with this post. I was simply wanting to know if center manager's and LPM's are uptight about something as harmless as this. It's not like we are watching the games on company time. Don't lose sleep about moving my thread here where no one will see it though Dilli.:peaceful:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
It was more a question of management tollerance than a sports topic. Old International gave me the type of response that I was really looking for with this post. I was simply wanting to know if center manager's and LPM's are uptight about something as harmless as this. It's not like we are watching the games on company time. Don't lose sleep about moving my thread here where no one will see it though Dilli.:peaceful:

I won't..........................:happy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Now Obama can fill out his brackets and if they are all correct he can win $1 billion and spread the wealth around !!!!!