NDA committed areas

pretzel_man

Thank you , both, for your time and answers. This does help. Now I have something I can take to my sup and start petitioning to maybe get these 2 areas changed. I don't know if it will happen but it is worth a shot. If it works then great. If not, well at least I tried.

Drivers that sit on their asses and do nothing to help the rte deserve what they get. And they won't get any thanks from me for making my job harder.

Dill,

I almost always talk about how local operations can fix their own problems and I admire you for trying to fix this one.

In this case, it will be difficult for you to fix this locally. Local I.E. along with Corporate marketing decide the commit times for different areas. I tried to point out that just just changing LD does not fix anything....

Best of luck.

P-Man

SWORDFISH

I just hope people arent editing to make the package ontime. Only editing because truly the wrong zip code is on the package. If your doing it otherwise you should no better.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
In our area anything outside of town where residential is zoned 1 household per 5 acres or more is considered rural. Our rural area is sprawling because there is just about 1 house per five acres. We have a huge service area with many small towns. I'm just responding to people who think drivers should be fired for putting hte correct or different zip in. This is an old school method. Not used anymore. PAS puts the proper zipcode on now.
It IS an old school method and old school drivers still use it. There are still ways to circumvent the situation.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill,

I almost always talk about how local operations can fix their own problems and I admire you for trying to fix this one.

In this case, it will be difficult for you to fix this locally. Local I.E. along with Corporate marketing decide the commit times for different areas. I tried to point out that just just changing LD does not fix anything....

Best of luck.

P-Man
I understood that P-man. If I can take something, anything, to my sup......................................maybe he will pick up the ball and run with it. It's a huge shot in the dark but if I keep bugging him and his boss (which I can do relentlessly, hehehehehe) maybe something will be done. :happy-very: I like a good challenge.

pretzel_man

I understood that P-man. If I can take something, anything, to my sup......................................maybe he will pick up the ball and run with it. It's a huge shot in the dark but if I keep bugging him and his boss (which I can do relentlessly, hehehehehe) maybe something will be done. :happy-very: I like a good challenge.

I respect you for that. Best of luck.