Necroposting

Indecisi0n

toesocks.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
In the winter I get dry feet so at night I smother them with vaseline and put heavy socks on. Do that for a couple days and it's like you have new feet.
I've done that....and gloves over Vaseline hands too. The tips of my fingers would crack & split. Bob got a new product from Lowe's. It's called "O'Keeffe's Working Hands". It's a thick cream to apply liberally at bedtime........but it's like the consistenancy of no cream I've ever used.

UPSmeoff

Two times this week somebody has called me this.
Both times were because somebody could not get around me while i made the delivery.
I followed up with the usual 'you got a problem!'....while raising my arms in a 'bring it' kind of way.
The first guy kept on driving, but the second guy had some crazy in his eyes. I could see it as soon as he slammed on his brakes and exited the car.
Long story short. He never did see it my way, but at least i was able to talk him out of fighting on the side of the road.
There are people out there who just DONT care. Be careful.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Last week I saw a couple 7-8 year old kids standing on the corner. Gave a friendly tap of horn to get their attention,
so the wouldn't walk out into street as the took my turn.
As I drove by, 1 said :censored2: a hole

UPSmeoff

When i say can't get around me i mean a 2 lane road. The people coming up behind me cannot pass if there is oncoming traffic.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Easily ignorable for me. I would be pissed, but it's easier to ignore them and move on. Would they be pissed with a bus? Mailman? Garbage truck? Do what you're paid for and move along.