NEED 22.3 bidding advice/facts!

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
i bid a 22.3 job in 2006 qualify in april of 2006. scheduled to top out of april 2008. what will top rate be with the new contract, or will i still be 2002-2008 contract pay rate? did the new contract change the 22.3 combo jobs? can they be reduced or eleminated or does even effect 22.3 jobs that were bid in the old contract

the new agreement doesn't offer to crate anymore 22.3 jobs, but it does protect the old ones. you will get a raise according to the agreement. search the other thread for the fine terms of the contract.

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
It becomes a trickle down effect.
Say i leave my package car position for a combo position, maybe the part timer will go driving instead of going into a combo.
If a full timer take another full time position, his full time spot opens up where ever that may be, until it finally get filled by a part timer.

But i really think the 22.3 jobs go to part timers first, With that yearly re bid clause.

Hope this helps!

DM

the p/t are better off with full time driving job and the friend/t drivers are better off with the 22 jobs.:laugh:

lilyky

being new to brown cafe i read alot of helpful info but when upser talk about the contract it sounds like it is different in some of the area's do we work under the same contract or are there some differences