need a new w-4

L

Loufan

I guess it's the W-4...
I usually get the paper with my yearly pay and state stuff from UPS around this time of the year but I have not recieved it. I tried looking at the UPSERS website, and it has a w-4 list but it's completely blank. All i'm trying to do is use Turbo Tax and my taxes take like 20 minutes to do because i really don't have anything to make it complicated but I don't know how to get a new w-4 from UPS. I also tried calling the HR department and the automated thing told me to contact my supervisor? I don't think he'll know how to help me plus I want to do my taxes today if that's possible.
Any help?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

W-2's must be postmarked by the end of the month. If you cannot get one online you will simply have to wait. Your mgt team cannot help you with this or get you a duplicate copy.

They do seem to be running late this year--I normally have mine by the end of the 3rd week of January.

Last edited:
L

Loufan

ok thanks guys I was just worried because my brother got his and some friends from work said they got theirs but i guess i still have time.

UPSGUY72

I guess it's the W-4...
I usually get the paper with my yearly pay and state stuff from UPS around this time of the year but I have not recieved it. I tried looking at the UPSERS website, and it has a w-4 list but it's completely blank. All i'm trying to do is use Turbo Tax and my taxes take like 20 minutes to do because i really don't have anything to make it complicated but I don't know how to get a new w-4 from UPS. I also tried calling the HR department and the automated thing told me to contact my supervisor? I don't think he'll know how to help me plus I want to do my taxes today if that's possible.

Any help?

I think you made a mistake you need your W2 not W4. You don't receive a W4 each year you fill one out when you first start working after that you can can go online and change how many exemptions you want to take any time you would like.