need advice on handling other pter

browntroll

i need some help not sure what to do. there's a pter in my hub that just doesnt
seem to get along with anyone which if he does his job and i do mine it shouldnt matter. only
problem is this guy has become a problem where he does stuff or says stuff that angers most
ppl but not me so now im the only one management makes work with him but after today i dont want to deal with him anymore. i believe he gets off on attention.
i normally dont respond to his comments so he gets mad so he decided to tell me "if i kicked you in the face i bet you would get mad'
i told him "i doubt it, it probably wouldnt hurt'
then he begins to tell me how im not a real man which i ignore him. so end of the day comes
and he has to take a few packages to the cars and he tells me to take a few but im already off the clock so i tell him, he starts telling me "im gonna remember that, better watch out".
as im heading out i say bye to a few ppl i see along the way and same guy walking behind me starts yelling at me "dont talk to them they're still on the clock!". i know a few guys that decided to respond back and he decided to call hr and corporate on them to try to get them
fired, they're still there but just got in trouble and were told to avoid him.

HubBub

Get some numchucks and learn ninjutsu. Challenge him to a numchuck duel in the parking lot with the stipulation that the looser quits. Be like "HEY!, your not a real man! I challenge you to fight with numchucks!"
He'll be like "k lets do it!"
Then, since you're trained in the art of ninjutsu, you'll win and all will be well.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Inde, Inde,Inde!
di-U4K8.gif

Be careful....remember what happened the last time, Inde!

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
i need some help not sure what to do. there's a pter in my hub that just doesnt
seem to get along with anyone which if he does his job and i do mine it shouldnt matter. only
problem is this guy has become a problem where he does stuff or says stuff that angers most
ppl but not me so now im the only one management makes work with him but after today i dont want to deal with him anymore. i believe he gets off on attention.
i normally dont respond to his comments so he gets mad so he decided to tell me "if i kicked you in the face i bet you would get mad'
i told him "i doubt it, it probably wouldnt hurt'
then he begins to tell me how im not a real man which i ignore him. so end of the day comes
and he has to take a few packages to the cars and he tells me to take a few but im already off the clock so i tell him, he starts telling me "im gonna remember that, better watch out".
as im heading out i say bye to a few ppl i see along the way and same guy walking behind me starts yelling at me "dont talk to them they're still on the clock!". i know a few guys that decided to respond back and he decided to call hr and corporate on them to try to get them
fired, they're still there but just got in trouble and were told to avoid him.
Tell management, refuse to work with the guy, ask a union steward, ask your union rep, there are several options. There is a 1800 number for UPS if something isn't done. You can talk to corporate and from my experience if they get a phone call they will check up on a situation. I have never worked with anyone that obnoxious however I have worked with jerks and I just refused to work with them. However I have known people like you are describing and they are just come off as evil human beings and a person like that you can't get through so it's usually best to try to find away to get rid of the guy.

UPS WORKHORSE

Grab a shop steward, tell him the situation, then bring him with to hr to tell them the situation with the key phrase, "hostile work environment" and you fear for your life because he said he would kick you in your face and when you said you were off the clock he said he would remember that and to watch out.

This guy needs to get canned. Can you imagine what he might actually do one day if someone ticks him off? Or even what customers he'd scare away if he ever became a driver?

Sent using BrownCafe App