Need advice on wht to do

Turdferguson

Just a turd

1. In NYS, anyone under 18 (minors) must show an employment certificate before they may begin work. Many people call this “working papers." The rule covers: High school graduates. Minors who work for their parents.

Here you have to 16 to have a job. Even disregarding that part of her story. She should have had to lied about her criminal record

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Hey everyone I'm new to ups, only was with the company 3 months before I started driving, so here is the situation. When I was 15 yrs old I got in trouble an had to pay restitution on the charges, well I have failed to make my monthly payments. So I ended up going to jail for failure to pay fines. Ups fired me for missing 4 days of work due to being in jail. Their reasoning was I didn't make proper actions of absents. An due to being shy of 1 day of 30 day probation union said they couldn't do anything. So my ? Is would I be able to fight it. Main supervisor told me I couldn't reapply at UPS

Her story makes perfect sense.

She messed up when she was 15 but because she was a minor she was offered restitution rather than face jail time. She was behind on her payments and was arrested on the street outside of the UPS facility where she has been driving for the past 3 months. She missed 4 days of work due to the arrest and has since lost her job with a negative re-hire status.

Make stuff up much or do you know her personally? Your daughter perhaps?
How can you assume "being behind" from the words "failed to make"? Was it a 1% failure? 50%? 100%??? Or can you decipher the typos and grammatical errors better than the rest of us? Come on, enlighten us...

upschuck

Make stuff up much or do you know her personally? Your daughter perhaps?
How can you assume "being behind" from the words "failed to make"? Was it a 1% failure? 50%? 100%??? Or can you decipher the typos and grammatical errors better than the rest of us? Come on, enlighten us...
When you fail to make a payment, you are behind.