Need advice?

Future

Victory Ride
funny-pictures-writing-on-bathroom-walls.jpg

TheFigurehead

Why would you deserve a personal apology from Catholics? Are you a Muslim French Huguenots who has been around since 1029 AD ?

Close… I've been around since 968 AD. I was there when Otto II became Holy Roman Emperor, and I told those fools it was going to be bad news. Did anyone listen?

Dr.Brownz

hello i have been with ups over a year now.I'm originally from Algeria,which is a Islam religion country. Since i have been unloading,the sorters im unloading to would shout "terrorist" directed at me or come on :censored2:en terrorist" as to hurry up. I know they are high senority guys and are cool woth sups that around which i know they probzbly her that as well. Should i go ahead and report this.i dont wanna risk my jobs by doing this though.any advice?

Just ask them politely to not say that as it offends you

HBGPreloader

Sadly, racism is still alive and well in America.
If you've been an employee for more than a year now, you have the union to back you up regarding any complaints to management.
Your coworkers are a different story though. Although the issue should be addressed by management, I've found that some of the management in my facility are just as bad, if not worse, than the employees.

box_beeyotch

Better learn to deal and grow some thick skin, because this is mild compared to some of the things you will have said to you over the years. My best advice, suck it up and fire back (with words).

P

pickup

Why should he go to his steward? A steward isn't a baby sitter. They are there to educate and make the company live up to the contract. Not tell someone to stop being a bully.

If the steward spends ten minutes nipping this in the bud, it can save hours of the same steward's time representing a bunch of guys in disciplinary hearings.