need an opinion...

hi. im from texas. i have had an issue in the past and was wondering if anyone has shared or know of someone that has shared a similar experience and what action(s) were taken. here's some background...

i became a full time driver in 2008. i blew a disc in my back and was out on comp. i made a dumb mistake and got my 3rd dwi while i was on comp. the company took me off of comp by sending me for a full capacity exam and mmi after i reported my dwi. i then had to go through a substance abuse course and 6 months of aa to maintain my job. they would not let me go back to work in any capacity without a full doctors release. i finally got released from my doctor december of last year and went back to work double shifting preload and local to get my 8 at my insider pay rate. i have to do a ua randomly whenever they show up which has been roughly once a month to this point (and have passed them all). now, 4 months to the day when i am scheduled to get my license back and go back to driving, i get a 48 hour notice to provide "appropriate documentation such as a current driver's license which allows you to return to your driving classification as a package driver..." ..."the company will consider your failure to do so as an unauthorized leave of absence and your name being removed from the seniority list"

ok...so when i started back to work at the end of dec 2010 it was conference called and set up by ups, the union, and the SAP. i was returned to work under the contingency that when i get my license back dec 11 2011 i would return to driving...so why did they wait all this time to start messing with me and what should (can) i do about it? i do not understand because they have paid me 16+ per hour for 40 hours per week since the end of last year, reinstated my benefits, and have dumped who knows how much on the lab work for my uas and the sap company in charge of it...so any ideas? i dont have a whole lot of time :/ thanks for any input