Need contact phone number for representatives that handle our discounted UPS stock

ManInBrown

Ask your HR person for log in help Monday morning.

Resident know-it-all.

I can't ask HR. They aren't in the building the hours I am in the building. They show up after I leave the barn in the morning. And they're gone before I get back. And I don't want to call them during the day. They aren't the brightest stars in the atmosphere.

Appreciate if someone could give me the phone number.

By The Book

Tried. Doesn't work
Once on the site click my money and scroll down to stock purchase area. Despp is what you want,1(888)663-8325 is the number for class a purchases. You have to have 6 months of service. Enrollment is done thru Computershare website(link). Your password may be your birthdate on your first login. MMDDYY= 081614 for example.

ManInBrown

Once on the site click my money and scroll down to stock purchase area. Despp is what you want,1(888)663-8325 is the number for class a purchases. You have to have 6 months of service. Enrollment is done thru Computershare website(link). Your password may be your birthdate on your first login. MMDDYY= 081614 for example.

Thank you

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
dont waste your time...its a nightmare to sell off ,slow gains, do a ira or bump up your 401k