Need Drivers

andrsnbkj

I wonder why it is so hard to find drivers to deliver packages it's not that it's really that hard. It's the amount of stops plus packages cramming it down our throats keeping us out there late then the next day tell us we suck and threaten our jobs it would be great if we got a pat on the back.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Foamer Pyle

These newer drivers we have at our center can't find 2nd gear, let alone 4th or 5th. But they miraculously make it through their 30 days. I don't think management has the gumption to send them back to part time. They'll just deal with the headaches that come with them. Glad I'm closer to the end than the beginning. I'm tired of cleaning up after them.
We still have stick shift vehicles?

Sent using BrownCafe App

JackStraw

Been here over 20 years and I'd say 70% of my co-workers hate the job. I don't know what they thought it would be like, but overtime is part of this job( though not excessive ), they all bitch about the hours, yet won't get on the 9.5 list. It's not going to get any better, stops per car is the new rule now.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Been here over 20 years and I'd say 70% of my co-workers hate the job. I don't know what they thought it would be like, but overtime is part of this job( though not excessive ), they all bitch about the hours, yet won't get on the 9.5 list. It's not going to get any better, stops per car is the new rule now.

I tell 'em all to get on the 9.5 list. I tell them....."if they won't fix the problem then you may as well get paid." Also they don't realize they aren't going to fix the problem if only 5 of 60 drivers are filing. But if 40+ of 60 file then there must actually be a problem.