Need help! 8 days already, still ONLY a label has been created, nothing more...

Status
Not open for further replies.

pk90401133

I sent a package through UPS store from NY to Vancouver, Canada. I sent it by UPS standard (my fault, I should have choose a higher service since the package is very important). The package was sent out on 10/21. It's 10/29 today, 8 days already, on-line tracking still shows ONLY a label has been created, no more info or scans (no origin scan, departure scan...). Today is the estimated arrival date, but still nothing has happened.

I asked the UPS store employee, who processed my package. She is 100% sure that she gave the package to the UPS truck driver on 10/21.

I also called UPS customer service and was told if the package is not delivered today, a tracer will have to be initiated.

I'm getting very sad and anxious since the document is very important for me! I know I should have choosen a higher service. That was a terrible mistake!

Just want to know has this happened before? Is it still possible that the package may still be delivered in the next couple of days? What is the possibility of finding the package if a tracer & investigation has been initiated? What should I do??? Realy appretiate your help!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
PT71.jpg

clean hairy

There are occasions where the label will not scan, and it shows up to the Customer with zero scans.
I would suggest to give it a couple extra days to see if it shows up.
If not, then have a tracer put on it.

pk90401133

There are occasions where the label will not scan, and it shows up to the Customer with zero scans.
I would suggest to give it a couple extra days to see if it shows up.
If not, then have a tracer put on it.

Is it possible that packages may go across the border (US to Canada) without being scaned? Don't they need to be scaned and cleared for customs?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Packages going across the border are electronically cleared long before they even get to Customs but, yes, they do need to be scanned along the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.