Need help with the Mapp process

Discussion in 'UPS Partners' started by fatthief, May 1, 2013.

1. fatthief

fatthief Member

I applied for a management position and it has been almost a month and the status still says "pending on the initial assessment." Does it usually take that long or this implied that I am not being consider?:sad-very:
  2. bsmart

bsmart Member

Are you a p/t time sup? If so then go to your profile and then to manage hierarchy. Is it correct? Your direct manager should be your full-time sup and your indirect should be your center manager. A lot of center manager's think they should be the direct manager just because it says "manager" but is really screws it up. If that's the way it is then your division manager is doing your assessment.... they don't do assessments...
  3. fatthief

fatthief Member

I am a unloader who want to move up to a management position.
  4. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

Did write in your letter you stole candy from a package?
  5. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

We still have to consider the candy in question. If it were Snickers, there could be a roadblock. However, if it were Chick O' Stix, Bit O' Honey, or Black Licorice; Fatty Thief McGee could possibly find redemption.

We both know Atlanta loves a fat thief. He may well be climbing the corporate ladder.
  6. bsmart

bsmart Member

Call your HR person. The number should be posted with a picture somewhere near your punch-in.
  7. bsmart

bsmart Member

I thought they loved all the thiefs, not just the fat ones...
  8. btrlov

btrlov Member

Your Fulltime sup has to do it, when you start the process an email is automatically sent to his inbox stating that he needs to complete the initial assessment of "xyz employee". Your FT sup is holding you up from taking the test, touch base